From ProgSoc Wiki
Exec members and links
Like all the details added to member pages. Think they would like better as bulleted lists with links back to the exec list page. Changed the Tom Bozic page as an example of what I mean. --3trk 13:26, 9 April 2011 (EST)
Go ahead, bullet them! Tomchristmas 14:17, 9 April 2011 (EST)
- So, what do your write your wiki bots in? --3trk(Talk) 12:24, 10 April 2011 (EST)
- Ruby ("of course", as some of you might say). I used the mediawiki-gateway library which provides an abstraction for the MediaWiki API. Ran the "bots" on my computer under my account. Really useful for repetitive stuff. Tomchristmas 17:15, 10 April 2011 (EST)
- Have you got carried away with tidying up members?
- BTW, you don't need the '<br />' at the end of lines before bullet points. The bullet points keep the lines separate.
- --3trk(Talk) 10:11, 11 April 2011 (EST)
Links in minutes
For your next trick. How about links from all the people in the minutes section to their page? :) --3trk(Talk) 10:20, 11 April 2011 (EST)
- Done :D (well, at least the ones that appear on the List of Executive members by year page. Will try Category:Members next)Tomchristmas 18:04, 11 April 2011 (EST)